New Ayondo broker review – updated July 7th, 2020.
Ayondo offers services to trade forex, CFDs, and binary options. In this review, we will cover what Ayondo has to offer as a broker, their regulation, their spreads, fees, trading platforms and more.
Initially, the Ayondo was founded in Germany, by its founders Robert Lempka and Thomas Winkler, but the broker went global as their clientele base increased. Ayondo apparently has yearly earnings in excess of 10 million, according to reports.
Ayondo’s management has always expressed its very clear mission – to help traders monetize through the help of social trading. Ayondo connects its clients to ‘Top Traders’ and allows them to copy their successful trades.
Ayondo launched it’s own brokers’ solution in 2013 which doubled the company’s earnings and assets. In 2017 Ayondo acquired TradeHero and eventually become the first FinTech company to be listed on the Catalist growth board of the Singapore Exchange (SGX).
Ayondo offers its customers plenty of financial instruments to trade with, across seven asset classes:
- Forex – over 30 currency pairs
- Precious metals
- Interest/bond rates
Customers from both the UK and Ireland can register for a spread betting accounting too.
Ayondo is a market maker and profits on the spread. It offers fairly competitive spreads, the minimum being 0.8 pips for EUR/USD pair. Ayondo does not charge for its social trading tools.
Ayondo allows you trade on a margin, up to 200:1 leverage. Since trading with a leverage is risky, it’s worth to consider if it’s worth it.
Ayondo charges some additional fees such as:
- Overnight rollover fee of 3%.
- Financing fees when you hold long positions.
- A refundable follower’s fee may be applicable depending on which ‘Top Trader’ you choose.
Ayondo’s minimum deposit is just £1 to open a live account. You can open an account in EUR, USD,or GBP.
Ayondo offers a proprietary platform to its traders called Ayondo Market’s TradeHub. The platform is highly customizable and fast. It has a clean, easy to navigate interface where it’s easy to find your cash balances, margins, and trading products.
Ayondo built a platform that would easy for beginners to use. It’s available on browser and mobile, for both iOS and Android.
Opening an account with Ayondo is quite straightforward and easy. You will need to register online and then verify your account with compliance.
- A scanned color copy of your passport, driving license or national ID
- A recent utility bill or bank statement verifying your address.
Additionally, you’ll have to put aside a few minutes to answer some fundamental questions regarding your trading expertise, amongst others.
If you are new to trading, you can try Ayondo’s platform through its demo account. Through the demo account, you can try Ayondo’s social trading platform and use a simulator to test their performance against historical data.
After you complete registration, you can proceed to deposit funds into your account, using the following methods:
- Wire transfer
- Debit/credit card
The same methods are to be used for withdrawing funds and the minimum withdrawal amount is $10.
Ayondo’s main feature is its social trading platform. The broker has hundreds of high-rank traders to choose from, some of which have decades of expertise. Finding and following your top trader is simple as their performance is available on the Ayondo interface. You can pick traders to follow based on specific criteria.
Safety & Security
Ayondo offers its clients a sense of security since the broker is well regulated and has to follow certain regulations in order to remain so.
- Segregated bank accounts to keep clients’ funds separate from company funds.
- Negative balance protection which ensures you can’t exceed your account balance.
- Advanced encryption technology to protect you against fraud.
- Daily inner reconciliations are undertaken to guarantee solvency.
- A yearly audit is performed by an independent auditor.
Customer feedback reveals Ayondo scores especially well in many areas, such as:
- There’s a straightforward performance-based commission scheme for ‘Top Traders’.
- There’s a broad selection of markets and instruments to pick from.
- Negative balance protection might help prevent substantial losses.
- Low funding requirements make Ayondo appealing to new traders.
- There’s a powerful automated risk management system.
- Plenty of ‘Top Traders’ to follow.
- All clients have access to a free demo account.
- Capital protection is only offered at account level, not at trader level .
- No many high performing signal providers to follow.
- Though you can see a dealer’s trade history on the program, you can’t download it to Excel for outside evaluation.
Trading is available between 22:00 GMT on Sunday and 22:15 GMT on Friday. Head on to their official site for upcoming holiday hours. There you may also have the ability to check the official opening and closing hours for certain markets and products.
Contact & Customer Services
Client testimonials of Ayondo are quite favorable concerning customer care. Traders can create Ayondo Markets contact through live chat, email and phone.
The customer support team works extensively to provide helpful and relevant answers. Customer support is available in:
Ayondo accepts dealers from Australia, Thailand, United Kingdom, South Africa, Singapore, Hong Kong, India, France, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Italy, Denmark, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Qatar and most other states.
Ayondo is not available in United States, Canada.