New PlusMarkets.com Broker Review – Updated February, 2021
It is pretty obvious straight from the start that PlusMarkets.com wants to offer its clients robust Forex trading educational materials. They do this via their Trading Education materials that we highly recommend. They arrive with access to Trading Central and its technical analysis, as well as a multimedia trading library.
One of the things you first notice and appreciate is the large amount of offers including STP trading execution, marketplaces, trading options, platforms and live webinars.
The expenses this brokerage incurs are not among the lowest, so it’s only normal that their customer service is always ready to answer questions in a short time. At the same time, the time you spend with PlusMarkets.com, as both novice or pro, is made substantially easier with a number of online trading tools and a cozy space for trading.
PlusMarkets.com does its best to service the world at large, since they got investors spanning from all corners of the globe, and they all trade different marketplaces.
PlusMarkets.com is quickly turning out to be one of the most attractive brokerages thanks to the team’s dedicated approach, access to various financial marketplaces all over the globe and the instruments they got on offer.
PlusMarkets.com leads you into the world of trading via two trading platforms: the popular MT4 and its proprietary PlusMarkets Trader platform.
If you wish to experience trading through MetaTrader4, you have a number of options on disposal: you can download it as an app via the Apple Store and Google Play, or you may trade via desktop (and your PC) if you choose to download it over the official website.
MetaTrader4 will give you three different types of charts, nine time frames, more than fifty pre-installed technical indicators, as well as a GUI ripe for customization. MT4 offers you the chance to monitor the markets and thus gather the info that will assist you in trading in your favor.
There are lots of reasons why MetaTrader4 is so popular, but one of them is the facts that the platform makes the most of its chart usage and the “trading from charts” choice. You can use the trade signals to your advantage and track the markets in a concise manner for all of your assets.
When it comes to the PlusMarkets Trader platform, this proprietary platform is web-based and a newer feature to PlusMarkets.com. It is compatible with renown browsers and it requires zero installations! The platform easily runs on all devices, so you can enjoy trading from charts, one-click trading, advanced order types, et cetera. Also, the platform supports all assets classes from PlusMarkets.com.
In order to be handed the best possible education materials, PlusMarkets.com worked hard to offer you the following:
- Video Academy: The video courses extensively cover the world of CFD trading, which is an option of online trading heavily favorized at PlusMarkets.com. Thus, it’s only natural that the video courses are well structured for leading you into the CFD trading universe. The topics don’t just cover terminology, but also indicators, charting details, tech analysis and the foundation of CFD trading. More details are found when you get to the videos diving deep into the nuances of stocks, currency pairs and crypto coins.
- Market Review: Every respectable trader needs to stick to the Market Review, no matter if they have been in the online trading arena for years or have just started out. So PlusMarkets.com made their Market Review space a must-visit place for getting some useful updates on the global economic developments.
- Blog: Their blog space proves to be a one-stop place for all the major topics concerning the marketplace. Since the FX landscape can be too much to bear for those just starting out, PlusMarkets.com really put their time in digesting the news and fundamentals of online trading into easy-to-get portions.
- Economic Calendar: One of the first things you learn as a trader is just how important information is. And where do we get lots of that information? From the economic calendar and the events on it. So you will benefit from PlusMarket.com‘s thorough calendar featuring news spanning Central Bank releases, Employment Reports, etc. Their Economic Calendar is quite interactive, giving you smart filters for personalizing the calendar. What we’ve concluded from our review is that the calendar can be seamlessly used over both desktop and smartphone.
- Trading Tools: Online trading is nothing without the tools for learning. Well, thankfully, you are able to learn with PlusMarket.com’s cutting-edge scope of tools, ranging from easy to use currency converters to thorough tech analysis – all made to give you the data you need to make wise and informed CFD investment decisions on the PlusMarket.com’s trading platforms.
- Trading Central: Technical analysis and Trading Central go hand-in-hand nowadays. Trading Central has a long standing reputation and its platform and portal are very easy to use, while the tech analysis they offer covers all the key currency pairs. It has its proprietary analysis tool which covers candle patterns, complicated mathematical models and other elements that provide traders with an in-depth analysis. A great detail in all of this is that Trading Central truly does offer ongoing refinement of its features. Trading Central has its MetaTrader4 plugin which fully uses the fact that MT4 has developed its features to such an extent. With the TC plugin, you will get forecasts, tech indicators, marketplace commentaries, methods and analysis – all in one place!
PlusMarket.com’s customer service team is accessible via email: [email protected] and phone number: +441 790907000.
Overall, their team is responsive when it comes to inquiries, even over their online chat option via their official website.
Moreover, their team proves to be knowledgeable when it comes to tackling complicated matters of issues that might arise when you dabble in online trading.
No matter which account you choose, you get:
- Chat Support via website
- Trial Account
- STP/No Dealing Desk
- Free Entry to all Trading Platforms
- Stop Out Lvl: 50 percent
- Segregated Bank account
- Variable Spread 0.1 pip
The account types are classified in 3 categories:
The Classic types encompass:
- Bronze: great for those just starting out, since the minimum deposit is 1000 Euros and they get a Relationship Manager for a set amount of time, as well as the useful newsletter from Trading Central. Moreover, traders get to experience the truly supreme Trading Central Premium alerts.
- Silver: You need to cash out a minimum of 2,500 Euros for this account and this was the one we’ve played around the most in our review. Besides all the things you get in the Bronze package, here you get the Trading Central Newsletter for an unlimited amount of time, Private Trading Sessions, and a Standard Spread Group. In our opinion, this may also suit you as a beginner.
- Gold: 10,000 Euros is not a small sum, so venture into such an account only if you think you’ve honed your skills a bit. Some of the perks of this account are the unlimited Trading Central Premium Signals, the two Private Trading Sessions per month, SMS notifications for trading, the Gold Spread Group, the Trading Commission Gold Discount, et cetera.
The Advanced accounts are:
- Platinum: Advanced traders will benefit from this account that gives a Trading Commission Platinum Discount, the Platinum Spread Group, four Private Trading Sessions each month and all the other perks given by lower ranked accounts. For the Platinum account, be ready to deposit a minimum of 25,000 Euros.
- Premium: Besides all the benefits given by the Platinum account, this account type offers the Trading Commission Premium Discount and a total of eight sessions each month. To become a holder of a Premium account, get ready to deposit at least 50,000 Euros.
The third, VIP, category of account counts just one account type named – you’ve guessed it – the VIP account. This account requires a cool 200,000 Euros in order to get you in the trading arena via PlusMarkets.com.
Internal transfers at PlusMarkets.com come at no cost, while inactive accounts incur a charge of $15 for the initial ninety days of inactivity and $15 per 30 days for any additional inactive days. Conversion charges are up to 0.5 percent and overnight rollover swap charges are 1 percent on all instruments.
Deposits and Withdrawals
The initial deposit is pretty low, coming at $250. Withdrawal fees all depend on the transfer method you, as a trader, select. Wire transfer charges may climb to 30 US dollars, and credit card charges are 15 US dollars. Alternative payment methods incur a 1% expense of a minimum of 15 US dollars. These charges may change dependent on the third-party bank you are using, or the payment processor whose services you are utilizing.
Spreads and Leverage
All accounts get the variable spread for as low as 0.1 pip while the maximum possible leverage is 1:30. The leverage for the pro account is 1:200. There is no dealing desk does since all host connections are in line with strict STP processing protocols.
PlusMarket.com Financial Regulation
PlusMarket.com is overseen and regulated by the FCA. The nature and scope of user security may be different from those for companies with headquarters in the United Kingdom. The particulars of the Temporary Permissions Regime, which lets EEA-headquartered companies to operate in the United Kingdom for a restricted timeframe while looking for full authorization, are offered on the FCA’s site.
PlusMarket.com is primarily situated and registered in St. Vincent and the Grenadines, while payments are operated by the parent firm Octafon Limited registered in Limassol, Cyprus.
Which instruments you can trade?
PlusMarkets.com has over 300 trading instruments on offer, nearly all connected to trading CFDs. Their clients get access to Majors FX pairs, Forex Crosses and Forex Exotics and contracts for difference’s on a lot of the globe’s most often traded Commodities, Blue Chip Stocks and Global Indices.
As we have mentioned, the broker provides the option of utilizing it via the MT4 platform. Since it can be downloaded via Google Play and the Apple App Store, you are able to trade anywhere, anytime.
PlusMarket.com made it possible for you to register in mere 45 seconds, just follow these steps:
Open a PlusMarkets.com Trading Account
Verify the trading account
Make your first deposit
Start trading with PlusMarkets.com
PlusMarkets.com really went up and beyond to make it possible for future clients to choose from a vast array of account types, as well as platforms for trading.
Most importantly, they made it clear that they are a trustworthy and regulated broker with countless useful trading instruments on offer which all make for a seamless trading experience for novices and experts alike.